The Bruces Gone to the Dogs x5 Plus 1 Cat

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear Crystal,

Dear Crystal,
This is a letter I must write even though you are gone now, you've been gone quite awhile, though I've always thought of writing this. We had alot of great times at JC for a long time...and I remember when I told you I was getting married you were SO excited. I asked you to be my matron of honor, in alaska, and you never even once hesitated or said no....you were like i'll be there period. Everyone else I asked had a reason not to be there. You came up and we had a good time until you and my mom had started asking me legitiment questions I'd honestly never have known the answer for. You both had me so mad, and frankly I don't even know why I would get mad over something that was so smart to ask the questions in the first place. At the first, I guess I always thought i'd done the right thing, but apparently not. I was never able to tell you I was sorry for the stupid fight that prevented us from continuing our friendship because I got all upset over something so petty. Tonight I was in the shower and you crossed my mind. it'd been a good while since you've done that...I know your up there with the good Lord and ur organizing EVERYTHING :) u were always good at that. I miss you alot. I remember when Mrs. S and everyone wrote me telling me you were on your way out of the world. I always wanted to write you, but apparently even for me always being behind...i was so consumed with my own life...That I couldn't ever tell you just simply...I was going to miss you...you were my friend....and that no matter what was in the past I was very very sorry that it prevented us from appreciating our last days together. I feel like I took for granted that you were always going to be there...and now your not. There are things I face that you would have had great advice on..being the older of us! I miss our friendship and most of all...I know your husband misses you too...you left us way to early. Please know I'm very sorry...
and i love you!
**La

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Laura... {{{Hugs}}} I am so sorry for your loss. I hate that you had unspoken things between you. I am sure she knows how much you loved her and your friendship. Some things just have a way of being known even amongst all the craziness. Sending lots of love your way!

    ReplyDelete